The Finance Department provides financial services to the Township Council, the Public and Township Departments. Primary responsibilities include:
- providing information, reports, analysis and guidance to Township Council, the Public and Township Departments regarding financial operations of the Township
- establishing, developing and maintaining accounting systems and procedures relating to financial activities for Township operations
- billing and collection of municipal taxes
- preparation of the Township's operating and capital budgets
- processing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- acts a lead Departments relative to the Township's purchasing function
- investing and borrowing of funds
- issue debentures relating to capital projects
- acquiring and maintaining the Township's general insurance policies
- Donation Policy (under construction)
Annual Consolidated Financial Statements
December 31, 2019
Cash in Lieu of Parkland
Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2019
Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2018
Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017
Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2016
Vendor Payments / Direct Deposit
- complete the Request for Vendor Payment by Direct Deposit form
- ensure that the form is signed by an authorized company officer(s) or individual(s)
- attach a void cheque
- mail or email the documentation to:
The Township now accepts e-transfer payments.
The email account to be used to set up an e-transfer with your bank is email@example.com.
Also, please email the Township at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information so that the Township can accept your payment and apply it to the correct account:
- the payment amount
- detailed information on what the payment is for, e.g. donation, tax payment, invoice. Please provide roll numbers, invoice numbers etc. where applicable.
- answer to the security question that you set up for your e-transfer
Paying Your Bills and Donations Online (E-Payments)
Accounts Receivable: You will need a valid accounts receivable invoice number in order to use this service.
Building Permits: You must have a valid invoice number in order to use this service.
Skerryvore Pavillion Donations: You must state your name, address and phone number.
Sans Souci Copperhead Association Donations: You must state your name, address and phone number.