RECORD LOW WATER LEVELS ON GEORGIAN BAY
Since the fall of 2012, Georgian Bay has declined to lows not seen since 1964. As a result of these historic low waters, Council recongizes that ratepayers and commercial operators may not be able to access their properties without dredging or relocating a dock.
In order to assist people during this period of low water, staff has been working with various levels of government to streamline application processes and reduce red tape in getting approvals.
If you are considering dredging to gain access to your property, click this Dredging link.
If you need to relocate your dock or construct a temporary one, click this Docking link.
Page 1 of 2
- May 8th, 2013 Council Agenda
- Notice of Planning Board Decision - Proulx (B10-12)
- Notice of Change to Meeting Date - May Regular Meeting of Council...
- Notice of Committee of Adjustment Decision - A02-13 (Baxter)
- 2013 Schedule of Meetings - REVISED
- Save our Lighthouses - Update
- Save our Lighthouses Update
- "Save our Lighthouses" - Update