Transfer Station Attendants / Labourers
The Township of The Archipelago is currently seeking seasonal Public Works employees for the Operational Services Department.
Applicants must have reliable transportation and will be required to work on weekdays and weekends from May to October.
Hourly Wage: $18.34 - $20.62
Those interested in applying must submit a resume no later than 3 p.m. on Monday, March 12th, 2018. Please submit your resume to the attention of:
Eric Thompson, Public Works Supervisor
Township of The Archipelago
9 James Street
Parry Sound, Ontario P2A 1T4
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Parry Sound Area Community Business & Development Centre Inc.(CBDC)
West Parry Sound Municipal Partners
are seeking a Regional Economic Development Officer (EDO)
- a two-year contract position
- reporting to a Steering Committee and the General Manager of the CB&DC
- the EDO be responsible for identifying and fostering community economic development opportunities in West Parry Sound
- post-secondary diploma, degree in Business, Administration and / or Community Economic Development
- minimum 5 years’ experience in business development
- excellent communication skills, report writing, creating and delivering group presentations
- excellent problem solving and negotiation skills and ability to work with a diverse group of entrepreneurs, members of Council, municipal staff and volunteers
- proficiency in computer applications, presentation software and social media applications
- valid drivers license, access to a vehicle and ability to work some evenings and weekends
- a competitive salary and benefit program is available to the qualified candidate
Job Description available on www.cbdc.parrysound.on.ca
Interested Candidates may submit resumes via e-mail to:
Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday February 9, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.