Tom LundyJanice and I are delighted to call Pointe au Baril home. Since 2000, PaB has been "the greatest place in the world” to our family (5 children, 10 grand-children, 1 great grandchild).
It is my privilege to serve Ward 1, the village of Pointe au Baril,since assuming office in December 2014.
By appointment of Council it is my pleasure to serve or represent the Township as:
- Vice Chair, Finance Committee
- Vice Chair, Human Resources Committee (August 2017)
- Representative, Parry Sound District Social Services Board of Directors
- Representative, Parry Sound District EMS Advisory Committee
- Representative, PaB Canada Day 150 Committee (also a Proud Volunteer)
- Representative, Georgian Cliffs Memorial Park Cemetery Board
- Delegate, Association of Municipalities Ontario (AMO)
- Delegate, Rural Ontario Municipal Association (ROMA)
- Delegate, Federation of Northern Ontario Municipalities (FONOM)
- Delegate, District of Parry Sound Municipal Association
Business and related experience:
Retired after 42 years in the Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry.
18 years various Boards of Directors; Sturgeon Bay Association, Halton Condominium #238, Ontario Hockey Association, Ontario Hockey Federation and Hockey Canada. I take every opportunity to enhance my qualifications by attending relevant educational workshops at AMO, ROMA & FONOM conferences.
My passion for community service extends beyond Township duties. I am a member of Goodfellows Masonic Lodge and Rameses Shriners. I take immense pride in the work we do for the community and in support of Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Please contact me with questions or concerns.
Councillor Ward 1